Monday, July 16, 2007

Thank You

I owe you thanks for many things:

Thank you for providing me the opportunity to love again, and to love fully and with abandon.

Thank you for providing my children with another father; your love and affection for them has enriched their lives so much.

Thank you for providing me with the opportunity to own a house; I would not be doing this without you.

Thank you for the gift of your children. I love them and I love having the opportunity to step-parent again, with more insight than the last time around.

Thank you for having the courage to grow, within yourself and with me. What an honour it is that you have chosen to share yourself with me.

Thank you for the silliness and the giggles- I love that we can be so playful together.

Thank you for the love, hope, protection, joy, comfort and contentment- let's do this for a damn long time....

No comments: