Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn

It’s clearly Fall up here on Triangle Mountain. We have leaves, rain, apples, deer, rabbits, raccoons, another birthday. This is our first Autumn here, and I like it. Although we have been here almost a year and sometimes it seems like we are old-timers in the neighbourhood, my backyard visitors remind me that we are new, and perhaps interlopers where they have been for generations. I’m glad they let me stay.


Colourized rain drops on the sun roof


A pile of wet glistening leaves


Birthday cake


Someone's been nibbling our apples and pears awaiting processing


Who, me? Couldn't be.


I bet it was her.


Or maybe him.


Couldn't have been me...


Maybe it was them- they're all thieves


On a completely different note, I have some other stories to tell, some of which have been bubbling out of me this weekend. Fiction stories. Erotica, in fact. In the interests of not terrorizing my gentle readers here, nor wanting to attract unwanted attention to my personal journey on this blog, I have started another blog under an alias. Be forewarned that the stories and language over there are very graphic and racy, but if you like that kind of thing- enjoy! 

(I hope to have a chapter up there later tonight...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the erotica. there is a definite market for that.

Rob used to tease me that I should start writing it so he could retire. I am not good with that genre though.