Friday, June 12, 2009

My homage to Corset Friday

As I work through my body image issues, I present to you these:




I had purchased the "corset" in the hopes that it would help restrain my belly, but it turns out to be stretchy, which doesn't help. 

Oh well, the best laid plans, and all that...

Anyway, I had fun doing this little photo shoot with my self-timer, and that was a part of my goal.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ladies and your corsets! Now I'm gonna have to get my wife to pose for some of these. Of course I can't post them at The Cheek, so I might have to borrow your blog . . .

;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you have body image issues. Honestly. You should see me in a corset and thong if you really want to see some "issues".

Stella said...

Wow, if those photos are really you and not some lingerie model, I'm jealous! :)

Duncanr said...

Trust me - you look a lot better in a corset and thong than I do !!!

Anonymous said...

those photos are fantastic! and you have a gorgeous bottom. much better than my pancake

renalfailure said...

A worthy addition to the Corset Friday tradition.

70steen said...

you look fantastic... and what a fab booty you have... I am with Anniegirl 'body issues'... no need to worry there young lady :-)

MCPO Airdale said...

You look yummy!

Anonymous said...

You have my vote for "eminently pattable and pinchable," than which there is, in my book, no higher approbation.

Anonymous said...

just making my way back through comments and found this! YIPPEE! I did my first one on my 46th b-day, and it helped me start working through the body issues...

ultimately, what is attractive is a human comfortable in his/her own skin... and your skin is quite lovely! it's a journey, not a destination!

way to go tigereyesal!

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked like that! Leave those body issues behind, girl

Anonymous said...

gosh....*gasp*

Kono said...

i'd have to say you look f*cking fantastic there sweetheart and you're a cat person to boot, (i have 3) i agree with the others, there should be no body issues, i'd have a blast with that body but then again i'm a bit of the naughty type.