1. We have had as many as nineteen pets at one time; this included our two cats, two over-sized goldfish, and Sam's pair of pet rats who had bred and produced a litter of 13 babies. We kept 2 of the prettiest babies and adopted out the rest. The male rats have now been neutered, so no more babies. The daddy and daughter rat both died this year, so we're down to 2 rats. Sam now wants a snake.
2. My family emigrated from England to Canada when I was 4 1/2 years old. Both my younger brothers were born in England also. I have been back on a number of occasions, most recently to attend my cousin's wedding when Sam was a toddler.
3. My youngest brother died 2 days after I turned 25, in 1991, in an accidental fall on the Niagara Escarpment. It took me five years to feel healed from the grief-wound inflicted on me by his death.
4. I had an appendectomy when I was seven- wanna see the scar?
5. I would love to learn to paint for real. I have dabbled in paint during art therapy, and painting rooms has always been very therapeutic. I wonder what keeps me from painting for pleasure on a daily or at least weekly basis?
6. I like sewing. At least, I like altering and repairing clothing and fiddling around with a sewing project. I'm not sure I want to tackle big and fancy sewing projects, but I like to putter at the machine.
7. I don't do dishes. Maybe, if I had company in the kitchen, I might, but I have been known to leave the dishes for weeks at a time.
8. My favourite colour is either red or green. I'm never really sure which. Probably green has been closer to my favourite colour for longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment