I took some pictures of the eclipse, but since my camera doesn’t have a particularly long zoom, you’ll have to use your imagination
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Lunar Eclipse
I owe thanks to another blogger, Rachd, for the reminder on her blog about tonight's lunar eclipse. Rachel was in the unfortunate position of being unable to see the eclipse due to bad weather. We, on the other hand, had gorgeous weather and a gorgeous view from our house on the hill. It was quite magical to be able to dim the lights in the dining room and watch the eclipse during our supper. Rob even took the time to call his boys at their mother’s house to get them to have a look, too. It was a marvelous moment of family togetherness and wonder at the beauty in the world. I am so grateful to Rachd for the reminder, and for her inspirational approach to grief, which parallels my own. I hold her in awe for how she is managing in the face of her devastating loss. .

I took some pictures of the eclipse, but since my camera doesn’t have a particularly long zoom, you’ll have to use your imagination
I took some pictures of the eclipse, but since my camera doesn’t have a particularly long zoom, you’ll have to use your imagination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A MUCH better photo than I got, also from a house on a hill. :-)
I didn't get to see it either! The air is clear here for about 360 days a year, but of course that night it had to be cloudy :-(
The picture is awesome and I'm so glad you got to enjoy it!
Tanja
Post a Comment