Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse...
Beacon Hill Park Petting Zoo...
The goat "stampede" at the end of the day...
Peacocks and ducks...
My online friends brag about their Shetland Sheep...
Three of our kids...
I am Sally; my blog is my place to “sally forth”- verbally, emotionally. The tigereye part? I am a cat person- always have been. I work as a cat groomer, I live with cats, I ignore my allergy to cats. I have an inner tiger to protect my inner child. I am both as ferocious as a tiger and as gentle as a pussycat. And then there’s that song "Eye of the Tiger", about strength, passion and survival- all big themes in my life.
4 comments:
Well phooey; NONE of the photos in this post show up! Just lots of little boxes with question marks in them....
Nope; still don't see any photos. The post below has them (from Florida), but not this one.
THIS time I got to see the photos - fun!
The Beacon Hill Park petting zoo looks like a great place for the kids.
Post a Comment