Big Cat Rescue
I so don't "get" the hunting thing- how could anyone stand to see such a beast stretched out like this, but bloodied and dead?
Yeah, sleeping is much preferable to dead.
Apparently, sleeping on your back, just begging for a belly rub, isn't just for domestic cats...
He was thirsty at just the right time- the water dish is sooo close to the barrier- we were within splashing range...Tiger Conversation: This retired circus guy loves the tour groups- we had to leave him so he could rest, because as long as we were at his cage, he wanted to be social. The keepers at the sanctuary were so careful to ensure the well-being of these cats by monitoring their response to tour groups- it was great to see truly compassionate care for these big guys.
As a clinic, we decided to sponsor an ocelot from the sanctuary; like I said, we were enthralled. I hope to get a link up later, but here she is: Amazing Grace.

1 comment:
I'm with you on both the hunting and the cougars!
Post a Comment