Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am Sally; my blog is my place to “sally forth”- verbally, emotionally. The tigereye part? I am a cat person- always have been. I work as a cat groomer, I live with cats, I ignore my allergy to cats. I have an inner tiger to protect my inner child. I am both as ferocious as a tiger and as gentle as a pussycat. And then there’s that song "Eye of the Tiger", about strength, passion and survival- all big themes in my life.
2 comments:
OK, how sad am I?
I saw "router" and thought, "oooooooo she's doing woodworking! I want to learn to use a router!"
Of course, wireless network routers are just as fun. I love being able to be anywhere in the house and still online :-)
Give your dad a great big hug. My sister got me one as a thank-you (and for herself as well) when she stayed with us a couple months last fall, and it's so nice.
Read your mixed bag post and got a mixed stew of emotions myself. I've never been in anything resembling your shoes, but I can still relate to a lot of your feelings. And then to have you end on such a positive note, that your KIDS have your back, was such an inspiration....
Post a Comment