Sunday, December 7, 2008

"I'm feeling much better now..."


I'm grateful that I don't work with Sabre-toothed cats...




... because the domestic variety is sufficiently sharp-toothed as it is.

(she slipped out of her muzzle to give me this bite, which actually had prettier colours the day before this photo was taken. I still have the marks from seven teeth, as well as the scratches from the week before from a different cat. If my reflexes get slower with age, I'm in trouble.) 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks awful! You can't be too careful with those either. I know you love cats, but they can carry quite a host of nasty bugs and other things.

Hope you received medical attention for that.

Feel all better soon, eh?

Anonymous said...

evil cat!

~TigereyeSal~ said...

Rob:
Antibiotics are pretty much a given for anybody who gets a bite around our joint. I wasn't certain I'd get infected, but when I got a little pus the next day, I filled my script pronto...

nursemyra:
Not as much as you'd think, this time, but some are scary in their viciosness...

Thanks for stopping by!