Monday, August 3, 2009

Do You Want to Know a Secret?

This is the meme that's currently going around. I feel like I cheated by using the Beatles, but I do love their music, and Rob would have chosen them, too. The answers were surprisingly accurate.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s harder than you think...

YOUR ARTIST: The Beatles.

Are you male or female: She's a Woman

Describe yourself: Ain't She Sweet

How do you feel about yourself: I Feel Fine

Describe where you currently live: The Long and Winding Road

The first thing you think of when you wake up: Roll Over Beethoven

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Penny Lane

Your favorite form of transportation: Ticket to Ride

What is the weather like where you are at: I'll Follow the Sun

Your best friend is: Three Cool Cats

Your favorite color is: Yellow Submarine

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Long Tall Sally

What is life to you: Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

What is the best advice you have to give: We Can Work It Out

If you could change your name, what would it be: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Your favorite food is: Strawberry Fields Forever

How I would like to die: With a Little Help from My Friends

My soul’s present condition: Free as a Bird

What are you going to post this as: Do You Want to Know a Secret?

Now it is your turn— or not. List a few in the comments or link back at your convenience.

2 comments:

Stella said...

I thought about doing the Beatles, but thought it would be too hard. I especially like your answer "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!" Should I start calling you "Lucy?" ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very clever. I'm a Beatle-nut, so I suppose I ought to have done The Beatles when this made its way around to me, but I did George instead, because I know more of his song-titles. Great response.