The weather....
The dog who went missing....
Widowhood....
and did I mention?
The damned weather....

Yep, we're living on the edge of empty, here.
(Even the cat wants to be next to the Happy Lite....)
I am Sally; my blog is my place to “sally forth”- verbally, emotionally. The tigereye part? I am a cat person- always have been. I work as a cat groomer, I live with cats, I ignore my allergy to cats. I have an inner tiger to protect my inner child. I am both as ferocious as a tiger and as gentle as a pussycat. And then there’s that song "Eye of the Tiger", about strength, passion and survival- all big themes in my life.

4 comments:
I think heading toward winter solstice is a particularly difficult time of year. The holidays encourage us to be merry but the lack of light and the chill of winter can counter that quite a bit.
Feel better.
You've been on my mind a lot lately; kept thinking you've been quiet too long and I should email you. Sorry your post beat me to it, but you are thought of -- and loved.
These dark days are so hard....winter can be a cruel time and when we are feeling down, sad and doubtful - the darkness seems to magnify those feelings. I think of you often and hold you close - beaming golden light your way xoxo
there is something difficult about the darkness during winter. worse than the cold. maybe that's why i'm addicted to all the twinkie-lights for christmas? hope it's better...
Post a Comment