Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 years ago...

I'm thinking of you today, sweetie, and remembering and missing you. 
I have really loved you, ya know? 
I hope you are doing okay and are looking after yourself and our friends from the co-op
- they miss you too. 
The kids and I are well, but ... it's not the same without you. 
Please, be well. Know you are loved and remembered.



Willis Lloyd Staples

December 12, 1965 - August 24, 2006

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful photo.

Take care of yourself today.

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs))) to you Sally.

Rob

Alicia said...

(((Sal)))

Two years ... holding you in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you, Sal. May your memories be good ones today, and peace fill your heart.

my3angels said...

(((Hugs))) to you from Texas.

Anonymous said...

Wills has such a beautiful face.

is it getting any easier yet Sal?
It was the first anniversary of stephen's death last tuesday and I still feel so empty