Friday, December 26, 2008

T-Shirt Friday

nursemyra posts pictures from her collection every week, in an event called "Corset Friday"; on the last Friday of the month, she hosts a "T-shirt Friday". Today, I'm joining in.



I directed Rob as to where to get this nightdress for me for Christmas. 
Anyone who knows me knows exactly how apt it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for joining in TES. I agree with that t-shirt sentiment wholeheartedly :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Saw that you participated in this and just had to ask . . . where can I get this for my wife? It's her motto in life and now she must have one.

On a completely unrelated note: I'm new to your blog and had to look REALLY hard to find the Post Comment link. It's white on a very light green background. Completely hidden . . .

But as you can see, I found it.

See you next month if you play along again. Or stop by The Cheek for a visit . . .

B

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt. I am too unhappy with my appearance these days to photograph myself.

Anonymous said...

Your commenting engine is being a PIA this morning. I would like everything better if it started later.

~TigereyeSal~ said...

Hey guys- thanks for stopping by. I finally figured out the comments link colour- I've been trying to fix it for months.

nm- Absolutely! Why do mornings need to start before noon anyway?

B- The night dress was found at a local grocery store. The brand name appears to be Empress Easywear, out of CA. Cool site you have there- I'll be exploring it more, as well as adding it to my feed reader.

Annie- It will return to acceptability before too long. My mother's body type is coming out in me, which I hate, but I'm not really prepared to work all that hard at fixing it.

SS- Me too! That's why I'm chronically tardy. It's just the way I am. Island time, perhaps? I wish it was a Caribbean island, though...